Plantpatio is a brand that belongs to Home & Patio Lda., legal person 516 434 233, based in Largo da Fontinha 26 R/C, 4935-116 Darque, Portugal., described hereafter as “Plantpatio”.
Plantpatio is responsible for the processing of your personal data under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you have any questions
Largo da Fontinha 26, R/C
+351 258 076 409 Mon-Fri normal working hours
Plantpatio may use your data with the following purposes:
Managing your registration as a user
2. Account management and order processing
3. Marketing Actions
4. Customer support management
5. Defining user profiles
- Managing your registration as a user
If you want to register on our website and create a user account, we need to process your data in order to validate your account and give you access to features reserved only for registered users, as well as to solve any problems you may experience with the account. If you wish to cancel your user account, you can contact Customer Support at any time for that purpose.
Account management and order processing
Plantpatio operates an online sales platform, which requires us to manage your data to comply with the purchase and sale contract accepted when a purchase transaction is performed in our website. To manage your account, process your order and payment, regardless of the method used, and the respective shipping, Plantpatio needs to process your data. Your data will also be processed for billing purposes and to provide you with receipts and invoices for purchases made on our website. This data will be kept by Plantpatio, for this purpose, for two years of inactivity.
Plantpatio may process your data for marketing purposes such as sending information about products, offers or campaigns. Any action will only be carried out with your consent, when creating your user account or when placing any order.
By providing your consent, you will receive marketing communication via email and / or SMS, as well as advertising actions and marketing campaigns on social networks, and your data may be shared with third parties supporting Plantpatio in such communications or campaigns. This consent can be revoked at any time with Customer Support.
Customer support management
We will only process the data necessary to manage or resolve any issue related to your user account or order.
Defining user profiles
In order to suit our communication and actions as much as possible to your tastes, we process your data to define consumption profiles. This data will be provided by your registration, your purchases and parts added to the wishlist and will allow us to send you personalized information appropriate to your consumption profile.
With whom we share your data:
Your personal data may be used by Plantpatio, as well as by third party service providers to Plantpatio. Examples are financial institutions, fraud detection and
prevention entities, technological service providers, marketing, logistics, transport, delivery and advertising partners.
When using information as described in this section, information about you may be transferred either within or outside the country or territory where it was collected, including to a country or territory that may not have equivalent data protection standards. In all such cases, the transfer will be:
- on the basis of a European Commission adequacy decision;
- subject to appropriate safeguards, for example the EU M odel Contracts; or
- necessary to discharge obligations under a contract between you and Plantpatio or for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in your interest between us and a third party.
In all cases, appropriate security measures for the protection of personal information will be applied in those countries or territories, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your rights when you provide us with your data:
You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of information about you that we hold:
- request us to give you access to it;
- request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
- request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances;
- object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
- withdraw your consent to our using it;
- data portability, in certain circumstances;
- opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country (if there is one).
We offer you easy ways to exercise these rights, such as “unsubscribe” links, or giving you a contact address, in messages you receive.
Some mobile applications we offer might also send you push messages, for instance about new products or services. You can disable these messages through the settings in your phone or the application.
According to which country you are in, you may have some additional rights.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights.
At any time you can request Plantpatio for:
– Access to the data we have about you;
– The rectification of the information we have about you, if it is found to be incorrect or incomplete;
– The elimination of your data or limitation of its treatment; These rights are reserved to the holder of the personal data, the same one who has the right to ask Plantpatio to delete his/her personal data, in case there is one of the following legally provided reasons:
– Personal data no longer needed for the reason they were collected or processed;
– The holder has revoked his/her consent for the processing of data;
– The holder opposes the processing of his/her data.
Plantpatio aims to provide you with the best possible experience on our website and, for that, requires your authorization so you can have access to all available features.
They are used, for example, to save your preferences (your country, language, etc.) when browsing and whenever you access our site.
The technology used by Plantpatio website is intended to:
– Collect users´ IP addresses, in order to personalize each user’s preferences;
– To be able to carry out statistical studies that allow to segment regular users, in order to be able to analyze the quantity and growth of users;
– Understand the interaction of users with a given page on our website;
– Improve the website through estimates and usage patterns, quick searches and content suited to the user profile;
– Adjust the advertisings we present to you to tailor to your preferences based on Plantpatio website browsing experience.
Plantpatio uses security programs to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access or any form of unlawful treatment. We cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and the transmission of data and information through this website will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. Therefore, we advise that your computer is equipped with software devices that protect it when transmitting and receiving data (such as updated antivirus systems), and that your browser takes the appropriate measures to ensure security in data transmission (such as firewall and anti-spam filters).
Retention and processing time:
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete it. The period will vary depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. Note that in some circumstances, you have the right to request us to delete the information. Also, we are sometimes legally obliged to retain the information, for example, for tax and accounting purposes.
Plantpatio keeps your data for the purposes described here for a maximum period of three years, except if your personal data in question is necessary to prove compliance with obligations, until the expiry of the respective rights expires or if there is a higher data retention period imposed by law.